- Develop a much better understanding of the traditional Yoga styles; Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga yoga, Vinyasa Yoga, Iyengar Yoga, and Yin Yoga.
- Discover the importance of philosophy and how it is still relevant in the modern world and the Yogic style of living through.
- Practice and the fluctuations of the mind through meditation techniques.
- The Practice Develop a much better control over and your breathing pattern with various Pranayama techniques.
- Learn advanced and do practice the yoga alignments and adjustments of the postures.
- How much Mudra plays an important role in Hatha Yoga.
- Beat stress and anxiety with the help of psychic sleep or Yoga Nidra.
- Jal Neti and Sutra Neti techniques how to help Cleanse your body Yogic purification.
- how to conduct a class Teaching methodology help for a better understanding.
- Ayurvedic cooking classes for how to make Preparation of Ayurvedic food.
- Experience the cultural diversity of India with local tours and excursions.
- Yoga Asanas: In Brahamanopanishad,’’ to sit in a comfortable position or posture for the everlasting period is called asana. In yoga asanas, the body is kept in various positions in such a way, that the activities of organs and glands of the body become more efficient and finally improve the health of the mind as well as the body. In fact, asana is such a means through which physical and mental development.
- Asanas Practice: Yoga practices enhance the meditation power of an individual. Various asanas like Padmasana, Shavasana or Sheersasana help the body and mind with a meditative and relaxative manner. The practices of these asanas should be done before performing meditation. Swamini Yog Peeth offers the right methodology for practicing different types of asanas. It also helps in attaining peace of mind.
- Yoga Anatomy: Yoga is a device for uniting the mind and body, it is important to know the inner working of the body for understanding the impact of asanas. Yoga anatomy includes the study of bone’s muscles, joints, tissues, etc. 500-hour teacher training provides a medium to know the inner functioning of the body.
- Philosophy: The main philosophy of yoga is that it is a combined working of mind, heart, and soul. It develops the body skills with positive thoughts. Positivity refreshes the mind to clean our soul spiritually in all senses. Here at Swamini Yog Peeth, we provide yogic philosophies that interact with all asanas worldwide. A 500-hour teacher training instructor revises a whole syllabus at the end to know the actual benefit of doing this course. We provide a brilliant environment for our students so that they can feel comfortable with others.
Curriculum- 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India
Pranayam, YogicBreathing, YogaNidra, and Chanting
Major types of Pranayam
Yogic Breathing helps to regulate the inhalation and exhalation of air inside our circulatory system.
Mantra Chanting gives rise to positive thoughts in surrounding to maintain a high peace level among all.