- 300 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course is the Advanced level course
- 300 Hours Yoga Course is Only a 30 days course, first finished the 200 Yoga Teacher Training Course you can join this course easily.
- This 30 days Yoga Teacher Training Course covers both the classes; theoretical and practical.
- The 300 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course includes all the important aspects of Hatha and Ashtanga flow Vinyasa yoga.
- The 30 days of the Yoga Teacher Training Course makes you aware of the true lifestyle of a Yogi or Yogini.
- If you are an experienced one, then a 300 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course is the best to keep practicing yoga.
- At this 300 Yoga Teacher Training Course, you will cover advanced theoretical and practical knowledge
- If you are a beginner in the field of yoga, then go with the 200 Hours Yoga Course as it will give you a sparkling start in the world of yoga.
- In-depth advanced practice and study fundamental teachings of Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga yoga, Vinyasa Yoga, and Iyengar Yoga.
- Learn advanced and do practice the yoga alignments and adjustments of the postures.
- The practice of inner healing through and self-transformation meditation and pranayama.
- Learn traditional and classical study of all the Mantras chanting, Mudras and Bandha, and their importance in the Yoga practice.
- Learn the Shatkarma techniques, which involve six cleansing practices of the human body.
- Yoga Anatomy: Students will adopt anatomy and physiology relevant to yoga in order to strengthen their classroom discussion and corrections of asana. If you aim at becoming a yoga practitioner, it is vital to understand the functioning of the human body. As mentioned earlier, asanas have several underlying benefits to the body, and understanding the body helps you understand which Asanas to practice to strengthen each part of the body. Yoga involves stretching which lightens and re-aligns the muscle fibers, a strong understanding of the anatomy will help you be more attuned to your body and the changes happening in it.
- Yoga Asana: According to Patanjaliasanas means,’’sthira sukham asanam’’ i.e’’ that position which is comfortable and steady’’. Asana is that state of the body in which it may be kept easily. As a matter of fact, the ability to sit comfortably for an extended period of time in any position is called asana. Yoga asana gives fundamental skills of keeping our body fit and healthy.
- Asana Practice: One of the key aspects of the 300-hour yoga teacher training, Rishikesh syllabus is asana practice. Yogic postures comprise three hours of the daily schedule. Some of the other important benefits of asana practice are: Improved muscle strength and tone
- Philosophy: Yoga philosophy will cover the history and science behind the study of Yoga such as the understanding of the five elementary principles of Yogic practice; breathing, proper exercise, relaxation, diet, and meditation. Part of the 300-hour Yoga Teacher training, the Yoga philosophy class aims at equipping you with in-depth knowledge and understanding of Yoga not just in terms of postures, but the 'why' behind them. This class will prepare students to study and understand Patanjali's Yoga Sutras. Once a week, students will lead a discussion reflecting on the week's readings. Before class, students should write down one question on a notecard directly related to the day's reading and give this to the teacher at the start of class. This is aimed at improving classroom engagement and retention of the day's teachings.
- Pranayama, Yogic Breathing, Yoga Nidra& Chanting: Students will learn techniques to open vital energy centers in the body with the goal of becoming proficient enough to teach these skills to their students. Practical teaching experience will begin from the second week. Maharishi Patanjali defines pranayama in ‘yoga sutra’, according to which there are following three stages of pranayama;
- The mantra chanting creates a positive environment among all the people learning asanas and yoga.
- Self-practice sessions, Seminars, Workshops, for theoretical and practical knowledge.
- Laughter yoga and karma yoga
Curriculum- 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India
A balanced metabolism
Better cardio and circulatory health
Improved athletic performance
At the Yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh, you get to master the form of each of your Asanas and you'll also receive detailed instructions on the benefits of practicing each Asana. Complications and Contraindications for these positions as well as alternate Asanas will also be taught to help you attain mastery of your Yogic posturing.